~120 ~140 ~150 records in the poll (including a few duplicates). And the voting page is ready for your attention.
How it works:
- You’ll be shown two records, at random.
- Many of the records have links to pages where you can listen to them (or songs from them, or Amazon previews, etc).
- Many will show cover art, many don’t.
- If a record doesn’t have a link or artwork, an ‘update links’ option will appear and you can add a link / artwork link, if you want.
- Each will have a
‘Best’‘Better’ button underneath. Click the one you like best.
- A ‘Better’ counts as a win for the record you choose and a loss for the other.
- If you truly can’t decide, click ‘Tie’. Ties count in the ranking.
- If you don’t have an opinion, you can ‘Skip’. Skips don’t count for anything, and are not recorded.
- Vote as much as you like. The more, the better, in fact.
- I’ll leave this up until
November 1stOctober 10th or we get 10,00014,000 votes: whichever comes first. Submissions are still open, if you still want to submit records. I’ll leave it open till Monday PM.Submissions are closed!
So… Here’s The Voting Form !
Vote early. Vote often.
(It’s actually kindof addictive)