These are the first lines from songs of varying popularity – some very popular, some somewhat obscure. Without looking them up, how many can you identify ?
- Look out, Mama, there’s a white boat comin’ up the river
- Well I never kept a dollar past sunset
- I live my life like there’s no tomorrow
- Let’s swim to the moon
- Still, by the window pane
- Rumour spreadin’ around in that Texas town
- Outside there’s a box car waiting
- When I’m out walking I strut my stuff
- I went away to see an old friend of mine
- Love, I get so lost sometimes
- Extra credit: Said it’s time to go, well alright
Hint: these are all from records I’ve already mentioned in my Top 100.
You can click here for the answers. But give it a good try, first!