There's an Elvis movie quiz over at Any Major Dude With Half A Heart. I don't think I've ever seen a single Elvis movie, so I'll take the zero. But, the clues are funny to me, because of their wacky 60's Pick-A-Premise-From-A-Hat absurdity:
- Elvis is a singing heir to a pineapple plantation in Hawaii ...
- Elvis is a singing swimming pool lifeguard who couldn’t cut it in the circus.
- Elvis is a singing rodeo rider
- Elvis is a singing bush pilot who takes care of a little Chinese kid.
- Elvis is a singing rodeo rider (again), but with an ethnic twist: he is of Native-American descent.
- Elvis is a ghetto doctor who doesn’t sing an awful lot. But he falls in love.
- ... and my favorite: Elvis is a singing insurance salesman who moonlights as a lion tamer and falls in love with the circus clown’s daughter.
Yes, I know Elvis didn't sing "Vehicle" (but he could have).